2020 Sponsorship Brochure
2020 Sponsorship Opportunities
The Stapleton MCA hosts over 200,000 people each summer through movies, concerts, markets, and signature events. If you have a business interested in sponsoring one or several of the events, please contact us! We would love to work with you during our event season.
Aquatic & Restaurant Sponsorships
The Stapleton MCA manages seven swimming pools from May-September. During the summer, the pools average 1,000+ visitors a day. If you are interested in providing exposure for your business, we are offering six designated spaces at each of the pools. If you are a local restaurant, you may apply for a restaurant sponsorship designed specifically for you.
Aquatic sponsorships are $500 per space for the summer season. Your business will need to provide the MCA with a vertical 18”(wide) x 24”(tall) dry mounted poster to be framed and hung at the pool. To be considered, you must confirm your interest and submit all appropriate paperwork by March 31. Signage and payment must be received by May 15.
Restaurant sponsorships allow local restaurants to provide signage/ menus at the pools. Signage must not exceed 11”(tall) x 17”(wide). Signs and menus will be distributed to all 6 pools - restaurants are responsible for restocking menus for the pools. This package is $1000 for the summer season and includes all pools. To be considered, you must confirm your involvement by March 31. Signage and payment must be received by May 15.
Dreamliner Event Sponsorship
- Sponsors all MCA summer concerts, movies, and theaters on the North & South Green, Egg Scramble, 4th of July & Kids Triathlon.
- Receives a light pole banner displayed May 23rd-October 18th on both Greens. The MCA will provide details for the printing of these banners. Sponsors are responsible for the banner printing costs.
- Ability to provide marketing materials/ information about your business at each event
- Receives an optional 10’ x 10’ booth space at each event (setup of canopies, chairs and other items is the responsibility of the business)
- Business logo will be placed on the Stapleton MCA website - logos will be hyperlinked to business websites
- Business logo will be included in email blasts in the footer with logo hyperlinked to business website.
- Logo will be present on Summer Event Calendar when letter of agreement and payment are received by March 13th.
- Receive 50% off of Stapleton Beer Fest & Winter Welcome
- Sponsors will be spotlighted once on the MCA's social media platforms and email blast.
There are 10 Dreamliner Sponsorships available for the 2020 season. Interested applicants must email firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon acceptance, sponsors will receive a sponsorship packet to complete, which includes available payment plans for the season. All sponsors must submit their completed 2020 sponsorship agreement contracts to the MCA by March 31. The 1st payment is due to the MCA by April 30. Nonprofit discounts will not be offered for this package.
Individual Event Sponsorships
PRICE VARIES PER EVENT
The MCA offers a variety of events throughout the event season. Businesses may sponsor individual events (if space is available). Available events and prices are listed on the right. Nonprofits wishing to sponsor an individual event will receive a 50% deduction in the cost of the event (the 50% deduction is not available for the Stapleton Beer Festival, Stapleton Kids Triathlon or Winter Welcome). The MCA will only provide a canopy, table and chairs during the Stapleton Beer Festival, and the Winter Welcome.
- Receives a 10’x 10’ booth space at each event (setup of canopies, chairs, and other items is the responsibility of the business - these items will not be provided by the MCA)
- Ability to provide marketing materials/ information about your business at the event
*Applications/payment are due 2 weeks prior to the event date, with the exception of the Beer Festival and Winter Welcome. Applications/ payment for the Beer Festival and Winter Welcome are due 30 days prior to the event date.