|Filing #54 (Under Construction)||Closed|
THIS EVENT IS CANCELED
Application deadline is March 6th, applications will not be accepted after this date. Only amateurs qualify for this opportunity. Amateur=A person who engages in an activity that is not a professional and unpaid.
Do you have a special talent that you'd like to showcase to your community? Then we want YOU!
Stapleton’s Got Talent is returning for its second year for all amateur performers in Denver. We encourage all ages and talents to apply!
Finalists, selected from the video auditions, will be invited to compete in the final round on Saturday, April 25th at 4pm at The Cube.
Guest judges will choose the top three winners who will be awarded a 10-minute opening spot at one of Stapleton's outdoor Summer Concerts.
Stapleton’s Got Talent Rules and Guidelines
1. All Acts are allotted no more than 3 minutes and 30 seconds to perform. Acts that exceed that time will be cut off due to the number of participants and time constraints of the event.
2. All entertainment should be appropriate for all-ages, No profanity, No nudity.
3. No pyrotechnics, open flames or other dangerous elements.
4. A sound technician and microphones will be provided. Performers must provide their own backing track, accompaniment, instruments, props, etc.
5. A person may appear in only one act.
6. All performances must stay within a 24ftx12ft space and should not exceed 10ft in height.
7. Winners of the show, determined by judging panel, will be given a 10-minute opening time spot at one of three Summer Concert events.
8. All finalists must plan to attend a mandatory rehearsal on Thursday, April 23rd at 5:30pm at the Cube