|Pool #7 (Under Construction)||Closed|
Monday-Thursday Mornings (2 week session, 8 classes)
June 22-July 2
July 6-July 16
July 20-July 30
Evenings (M/W or T/Th, based on facility. 4 week session, 8 classes)
June 1-June 24 or June 2-June 25
July 6-July 29 or July 7-July 30
Weekends (Saturday or Sunday, based on facility. 5 week session, 5 classes)
June 6-June 27 or June 7-June 28 (pro-rated session, only 4 weeks)
July 11-August 8 or July 12-August 9
Please Note: Program fees do not include daily admission.
Many highly sought after programs are available at other facilities in the community. If you can be flexible on your location, you’ll have a greater chance of getting into the program you want. Click here for a map of Stapleton MCA managed facilities.
Participant/Parent will be entitled to a full refund when:
- Stapleton MCA cancels the activity/class
Participant/Parent will be entitled to a refund (less $6 processing fee) when:
- Participant/Parent notifies the Stapleton MCA 7 or more days prior to the start date
- There are no refunds after the start of the program
- The processing fee applies to duplicate and accidental registrations
The refund can be provided in the form of:
- Credit to the customer household account
- Credit back to the credit/debit card used in the original transaction, or by check (please allow up to four weeks for a refund by check)
The Stapleton MCA does not prorate or make-up individual lessons due to illness or schedule conflicts. The Stapleton MCA does its best to refrain from canceling swim programs. In the event of holidays, weather or facility-related issues our of our control each session will allow up to one make-up class to be scheduled during the last week of the session. Participants will be notified via the Stapleton MCA website (www.stapletoncommunity.com) and system-generated email of make-up date. Please help us communicate effectively by keeping your contact information current.