2016 Sponsorship Brochure (2162 KB)
2016 Swim Team Sponsorship Brochure (2625 KB)
2016 Sponsorship Opportunities
The Stapleton MCA hosts over 150,000 people each summer through movies, concerts, markets, and signature events. If you have a business interested
in sponsoring one or several of the events, please contact us! We would love to work with you during our event season.
Aquatic & Restaurant Sponsorships
The Stapleton MCA manages six swimming pools from May-September. During the summer, the pools average 1,000+ visitors a day. If you are interested
in providing exposure for your business, we are offering four designated spaces at each of the pools. If you are a local restaurant, you may
apply for a restaurant sponsorship designed specifically for you.
Aquatic sponsorships are $500 per space for the summer season. Your business will need to provide the MCA with a vertical 18”(wide) x 24”(tall)
dry mounted poster to be framed and hung at the pool. To be considered, you must confirm your interest and submit all appropriate paperwork
by March 31. The mandatory lottery drawing for designated spaces at each pool will be held on Wednesday, April 20. Signage and payment must
be received by May 15.
Restaurant sponsorships allow local restaurants to provide signage/ menus at the pools. Signage must not exceed 11”(tall) x 17”(wide). Signs
and menus will be distributed to all 6 pools - restaurants are responsible for restocking menus for the pools. This package is $1000 for
the summer season and includes all pools. To be considered, you must confirm your involvement by March 31. Signage and payment must be received
by May 15.
Dreamliner Event Sponsorship
• Sponsors all MCA summer events on the Greens
• Receives a lightpole banner displayed May 28th-October 16th on both Greens. The MCA will provide details for the printing of these banners.
• Ability to provide marketing materials/ information about your business at each event
• Receives an optional 10’ x 10’ booth space at each event (setup of canopies, chairs and other items is the responsibility of the business)
• Canopy, table, table linen, and chairs must be provided by the business, except during the Stapleton Beer Festival and Winter Welcome
• Business logo will be placed on the Stapleton MCA website - logos will be hyperlinked to business websites
• Business logo will be included in email blasts relating to the events
There are 10 Dreamliner Sponsorships available for the 2016 season. Interested applicants must email firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon acceptance, sponsors will receive a sponsorship packet to complete, which includes available payment plans for the season. All sponsors
must submit their completed 2016 sponsorship agreement contracts to the MCA by March 31. The 1st payment is due to the MCA by April 30. Nonprofit
discounts will not be offered for this package.
Individual Event Sponsorships
PRICE VARIES PER EVENT
The MCA offers a variety of events throughout the event season. Businesses may sponsor individual events (if space is available). Available events
and prices are listed on the right. Nonprofits wishing to sponsor an individual event will receive a 50% deduction in the cost of the
event (the 50% deduction is not available for the Stapleton Beer Festival, Stapleton Rocks, Shakespeare on The Green or Winter Welcome). The
MCA will only provide a canopy, table and chairs during the Stapleton Beer Festival, and the Winter Welcome.
• Receives a 10’x 10’ booth space at each event (setup of canopies, chairs, and other items is the responsibility of the business - these
items will not be provided by the MCA)
• Ability to provide marketing materials/ information about your business at the event
*Applications/payment are due 2 weeks prior to the event date, with the exception of the Beer Festival and Winter Welcome. Applications/ payment
for the Beer Festival and Winter Welcome are due 30 days prior to the event date.