Resident Membership Cards
Stapleton residents are eligible to receive a Resident Membership Card. Residents must be current with association dues to receive a Resident Membership
Card. In addition to use of the Stapleton Community facilities during open times, a membership entitles you to the following: discounts on
most classes and programs, activities, events and facility rentals. Resident membership cards are not transferable, each person in the household
12 months and older will need a membership card to present in lieu of the daily admission fee at the outdoor swim facilities.
All outside guests and Stapleton residents that do not have a Resident Membership card shall pay the daily entrance fee to access the outdoor pools.
Fees Associated with Resident Membership Card
- Annual Membership Fee (per membership): $20
- Replacement cards: $5
New Owner/Renter - First Time Card Requests
- Create an online account, Click here to begin building the online account. Account approvals/denials can take up to 48 business hours.
- What do I need to bring for proof of residency?
- Owners must provide closing documents & photo ID
- Renters must provide a minimum six month signed lease AND utility, phone or credit card statement
with your name and current Stapleton Address
- Dependents must provide a copy of a valid birth certificate or guardianship paperwork to receive a membership card
- Documentation can be presented at the MCA office (7350 E. 29th Ave, Suite 300) or (8371 E Northfield Blvd) or via email
- Once the online account is complete, the initial cards can be issued at the MCA office (7350 E. 29th Ave, Suite 300) or (8371 E Northfield
Blvd) or can be purchased at the outdoor facilities during open swims (June - September) Membership cards are not issued on registration days or holidays.
- Each person in the household (including dependents 12 months and older) will need to be present as photos are taken and physical cards are
- The annual fee for each Resident Membership Card is $20, payable when the card is produced. The MCA accepts Cash, Check, Visa, Master
Card and American Express.
- Once the Resident Membership Card is produced, Resident cards may be stored electronically on your mobile device
through any 'app' designed for general 'Membership Cards.' You must be able to display the card number.
Have you moved within Stapleton?
Please provide residency documentation (Lease - a minimum of six month signed & Utility bill OR Warranty Deed/Settlement Statement) to the
MCA office or email to update your address in the system. You do not need to create a new
Active Net account.
How to add additional dependents (under 19) to your account
Each person over the age of twelve months will need a card to access the pool facilities or pay the daily admission. To add dependents to
your online account, please present guardianship paperwork or birth certificates at the MCA office or email to update your account. To obtain their initial membership card, the child will need to be present as we take a photo and print a physical
card, the annual membership card fee $20 per membership card.
Additional Adult Membership Card Requests
Adults residing at current Stapleton address and that may be the third (or more) adult may be eligible to receive an Additional Adult Resident
Membership Card if they meet the residency requirements and must reside in Stapleton. Requests for this status will be considered
for situations such as:
- Dependent College students living at home for the summer (19 and older)
- Foreign exchange students
- Contracted au pairs
- Older adults living full-time with home owner
- Grandchildren living full-time with grandparents
Additional Adult Resident Cards are only valid for one summer season, the 2017 fee is $80. Additional Adult Membership Card holders must re-apply for residency status each year.
To apply for an additional Adult Resident Membership Card:
- Complete the Additional Adult Resident Request Form.
- Provide proof of student status, valid au pair contract, current credit card statement, bank statement or cell phone statement with both
the applicants name and current Stapleton address.
- Turn in all required paperwork to the MCA office. Once approved, the additional adult will need to be present as a photo is taken and a
physical card is printed. The additional adult membership is only issued at the MCA office.