April 5 @ Noon - Registration and Pool Reservations (Non Residents)
May 28 @ Noon - All Stapleton Outdoor pools OPEN for the season!!
2017 Aquatics Guide (3123 KB)
Many highly sought after programs are available at other facilities in the community. If you can be flexible on your location, you’ll have a greater chance of getting into the program you want. Click here for a map of Stapleton MCA managed facilities.
If you don’t get a spot in the program of your choice, you can register for a paid waiting list (once all spots have filled in those courses at all facilities) – please note being added to the paid waitlist does not guarantee a spot in the program. Learn more about the paid waitlist.
Participant/Parent will be entitled to a full refund when:
- Stapleton MCA cancels the activity/class
Participant/Parent will be entitled to a refund (less $6 processing fee) when:
- Participant/Parent notifies the Stapleton MCA 7 or more days prior to the start date
- There are no refunds after the start of the program
- The processing fee applies to duplicate and accidental registrations
Refund can be provided in the form of:
- Credit to the customer household account
- Credit back to the credit/debit card used in the original transaction, or by check (please allow up to four weeks for refund by check)
Stapleton community pools are open to the public and available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Each pool has a mandatory daily capacity ranging from 200 to 400 people at the pool at any given time. All non-Stapleton residents must pay the daily entrance fee to enter the pools. Cash, debit, and credit cards are accepted at each facility. Entrance fees are non-refundable and pools do not issue rain checks in the event of inclement weather.
Resident discount (Monday – Friday): $5 - Resident must be present at time of entry
Nonresident fee (Monday – Friday): $8
Resident/Nonresident fee (Saturday, Sunday & holidays): $10