- Outdoor kitchen (grill & pizza oven)
- Picnic Tables
- Park must be reserved for oven to be unlocked
Pizza Oven and Grill Instructions
- Use only hard woods in pizza oven (hickory, oak or cherry recommended). Wood can be added to your reservation for an additional $20 wood fee. Do not
use charcoal, laminated woods or any other chemicals such as lighter fluid in the pizza oven. (These will taint the taste of the pizza)
- Light moderate sized pile of wood pieces within oven. Allow oven to come to temperature (typically 45 min-2hr)
- Place pizza directly on oven brick base. Tools including pizza paddles are available in nearby cabinet.
- Turn pizza occasionally to allow it to cook evenly. Pizza typically takes 15-20 minutes to cook.
- Allow hard wood coals to cool completely before removing. Place all trash and cold hard wood coals into designated bin.
Grill Use and Maintenance
- Charcoal may be used in the grill (located within the tile counter surface).
- Remove lid prior to use.
- After use, please remove cold coals and place in designated bin.
- Replace lid after cleaning and after cooking is complete.
The following is NOT allowed in the Pizza Oven or Grill:
- Open fires or fireworks other than those used for cooking food in the pizza oven or grill.
- Do not use charcoal, laminated woods or any chemicals such as lighter fluid in the pizza oven.
*This park must be reserved a minimum of 7 days prior to your event. Damage to the oven, using inproper wood, damage to the locks or tools will result in the damage fee to be withheld by the MCA.
Reserve this Facility for Your Event
- Residents and other account holders can reserve this facility online and get immediate confirmation (online payment required).
- Non-residents and others without an MCA online account can submit the form below to request a reservation (an MCA representative will contact you to finalize your reservation and collect payment).
Remember, the quickest way for residents and account holders to reserve a facility is to use the online reservation tool. All others can submit this request to be contacted by MCA. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.